what is tianeptine sodium
Tianeptine sodium is an antidepressant from the group of tricyclic derivatives.
Increases the reverse neuronal uptake of serotonin by neurons of the cerebral cortex and hippocampus increases the hippocampus’s pyramidal cells’ spontaneous activity and accelerates the recovery of their potential after functional inhibition. Improves mood, eliminates motor lethargy, increases the general tone of the body.
The patient behaviour during alcoholism the time of Abstinence. It occupies an intermediate position between sedative and stimulant antidepressants. Antidepressant and anxiolytic action helps to eliminate somatic complaints due to anxiety and mood changes. It has little effect on the cardiovascular system, sleep, the psychomotor reaction’s speed, and the parasympathetic nervous system.
There is proof of tianeptine sodium interaction with the glutamatergic system and that it appears to be an agonist of μ-opioid receptors. When used frequently in high doses, it is addictive and can be used as a drug with severe and fatal consequences.
- Depressive states of minor, moderate and severe severity (including in the elderly and patients with chronic alcoholism during the withdrawal period);
- anxiety-depressive state (with somatic complaints);
- organic depressive and anxiety disorders;
- acute reaction to stress;
- post-traumatic stress disorder;
Modathrust is most reliable tianeptine vendors. buy stablon
- Hypersensitivity to tianeptine;
- simultaneous intake of non-selective MAO inhibitors;
- children and youngsters (up to 15 years).
can you take tianeptine everyday
Method of treatment and dosage (stablon dosage)
Within, before meals, 12.5 mg 3 times a day. In patients over 70 years of age and with severe chronic renal failure – 12.5 mg 2 times a day.
From the nervous system and sensory organs
Dizziness, headache, insomnia, daytime sleepiness, decreased concentration, nightmares, asthenia, lipotimia, fainting, tremor.
The experience of an overdose of tianeptine (the maximum amount was 2250 mg per dose) revealed the following signs and symptoms: confusion, convulsions, drowsiness, dry mouth and respiratory failure, mainly when the tianeptine combined with alcohol.
In all overdose cases, you should stop taking the drug and carry out medical monitoring of the patient.If necessary,
- if took the drugs less than 2 hours before hospitalization, then gastric lavage should be performed. If for a longer time, then it is necessary to take activated carbon;
- monitor the functions of the cardiovascular and respiratory systems, kidney function, homeostasis indicators
Specific antidotes for tianeptine are unknown.
Influence on the ability to drive vehicles and use mechanisms
In some patients, the ability to concentrate and the speed of psychomotor reactions may decrease. Therefore, during treatment, care should be taken when driving vehicles and engaging in other potentially hazardous activities that require an increased concentration of attention and speed of psychomotor reactions.